Terms and conditions for parents/carers
At Just Curious we believe that every child is entitled to a safe and happy environment to learn and grow.
Booking and payment
Parents/carers agree to book and pay for the block of sessions in advance.
Please note that it is not possible to swap days or refund payment due to non-attendance once a booking has been made. Parents/carers should be aware that it is their responsibility to check bookings are correct. In exceptional circumstances and if we have students on our waiting list we might be able to offer a swap.
Points specific to online delivery
Thank you for signing up to our Just Curious Club classes. It is important that you carefully read the following information that relates to delivering our clubs online.
By signing this agreement you consent to be part of Just Curious Club’s online-streamed classes and will adhere to the following rules for your own safety and the safety of others using this service in your household and our wider student community.
The wellbeing and safety of our members is paramount, therefore Just Curious Club has updated our Safeguarding Policy for children, young people and adults to teach online.
- Just Curious Club staff will make recordings of the classes for training, reporting and promotional purposes. Please be assured that these images will only be used to promote and raise awareness of Just Curious Club and Just Curious Club classes, and will only be shared if consent is given at the time of booking. If you do not give consent we might ask you to briefly turn off your camera if we are documenting the session.
- All Just Curious Club staff will do their best to respond to you during the class via the cameras, however we will not be able to respond to every question or request.
- You are solely responsible for your own and your child’s health and safety whilst participating in any Just Curious Club online classes or meetings.
- If you/your children are taking part in a physical class e.g. movement or dance
- Please do not do anything beyond your capabilities. Ensure your child does the same.
- Ensure you have sufficient space to participate in the Just Curious Club class to minimise the risk of injury or objects falling on you.
- We are using third party software systems e.g. Zoom, Facebook live, Youtube live etc which are not affiliated to Just Curious Club. Please be aware that you are downloading and using these systems at your own risk.
- If you are 16 or under you MUST have a parent or guardian present in the room or close by for the duration of the Just Curious Club class.
- If you are 16 or under you MUST use a parent or guardian’s computer, laptop or phone device for the duration of the Just Curious Club class.
- Young people or children under the age of 18 MUST NOT participate in any Just Curious Club classes or meetings in a bedroom or private space. A communal area such as a lounge, kitchen, dining room with the door open must be used.
- Everyone taking part in our classes must be dressed fully and appropriately for the activity.
- Inappropriate language, racism, sexism or prejudice will not be tolerated and participants found to be acting in this way will be asked to leave the club with no refund given.
- Participants must not make any recordings or take screenshots of the classes or meetings, or post to social media. You do not have signed consent from the other members in the class.
- During booking we will ask you for permission for the use of images and video.
To access the Just Curious Club you must give consent (by ticking the accept terms and conditions on the booking page) that you agree to the above points. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com