Are you a Year 6 parent? Does your child live or go to school in a London Borough?
Are you looking for ways to engage your child with creative activities and prepare them for Secondary school?
A New Direction has created a resource and logbook to support Year 6 aged children to achieve their Arts Award Discover online with a ‘Transition’ focus to address the loss of events that traditionally support the move from primary to secondary.
Arts Award is a series of qualifications in the Arts, accredited by Trinity College London. Just Curious and A Little Learning have put together a creative morning to support this process for all families that are booked to do their Arts Award with A New Direction and/or attended the parent/carer info session which A New Direction is running on the 5th August.
Children attending this Monday session will also be entitled to a 20% discount on our three day summer camp in Manga Drawing (starting the following day Tue 25th – Thu 27th Aug). Click here to find out more and use code AND20 to receive 20% off the normal price.
Before booking please read the following taken from our terms of service:
- You are solely responsible for your own and your child’s health and safety whilst participating in any Just Curious Club online classes or meetings.
- If you/your children are taking part in a physical class e.g. movement or dance:
- Please do not do anything beyond your capabilities. Ensure your child does the same.
- Ensure you have sufficient space to participate in the Just Curious Club class to minimise the risk of injury or objects falling on you.
- We are using third party software systems e.g. Zoom, Facebook live, Youtube live etc which are not affiliated to Just Curious Club. Please be aware that you are downloading and using these systems at your own risk.
- If you are 16 or under you MUST have a parent or guardian present in the room or close by for the duration of the Just Curious Club class.
- If you are 16 or under you MUST use a parent or guardian’s computer, laptop or phone device for the duration of the Just Curious Club class.
- If you are under the age of 18 MUST NOT participate in any Just Curious Club classes or meetings in a bedroom or private space. A communal area such as a lounge, kitchen, dining room with the door open must be used.
- Everyone taking part in our classes must be dressed fully and appropriately for the activity.
- Inappropriate language, racism, sexism or prejudice will not be tolerated and participants found to be acting in this way will be asked to leave the club with no refund given.
- Participants must not make any recordings or take screenshots of the classes or meetings, or post to social media. You do not have signed consent from the other members in the class.
- At checkout we will ask you to indicate your consent for the use of images and video for our safeguarding, documenting and marketing purposes.